Motor Repair Marketing is a brand of Drum Local Ltd (“Drum Local”) operates; motorrepairmarketing.com, drumlocal.com, drumlocal.business, and may operate other websites. It is Drum Local’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Drum Local collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Drum Local’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Drum Local’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Drum Local may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Drum Local also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on drumlocal.com blogs/sites. Drum Local only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Drum Local’s websites choose to interact with Drum Local in ways that require Drum Local to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Drum Local gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at drumlocal.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Drum Local are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Drum Local collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Drum Local. Drum Local does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Drum Local may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. Drum Local may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Drum Local does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Drum Local discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Drum Local’s behalf or to provide services available at Drum Local’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country; by using Drum Local’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Drum Local will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations, as described above, Drum Local discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Drum Local believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Drum Local, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Drum Local website and have supplied your email address, Drum Local may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Drum Local and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Drum Local takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Drum Local, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Drum Local goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Drum Local may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
“Facebook’s custom audiences feature enables you to create an audience using your data such as email addresses and phone numbers. When using Facebook’s custom audiences feature, your data is locally hashed on your system before you upload and pass such data to Facebook to be used to create your custom audience (the “Hashed Data”). Without limiting any agreement between you and Facebook, by clicking “I accept,” passing to Facebook the Hashed Data, or using custom audiences or advertising, you agree to the following:
You represent and warrant, without limiting anything in these terms, that you have all necessary rights and permissions and a lawful basis to disclose and use the Hashed Data in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry guidelines. If you are using a Facebook identifier to create a custom audience, you must have obtained the identifier directly from the data subject in compliance with these terms.
* If you are providing Hashed Data, you agree to use only provide the agency with data that is owned by you as the advertiser and not to augment or supplement the data with other data except as expressly authorised by Facebook. You represent and warrant that you have the authority to use such data on their behalf and will bind the advertiser to these terms.
* You represent and warrant that the Hashed Data does not relate to data about any individual who has exercised an option that you have, directly or indirectly, committed to honouring or provided to opt out of having that data disclosed and used by you or on your behalf for targeted advertising. To the extent an individual exercises such an opt-out after you have used data relating to that individual to create a custom audience, you will remove that data subject from the custom audience.
* You instruct Facebook to use the Hashed Data for the matching process. Facebook will not share the Hashed Data with third parties or other advertisers and will delete the Hashed Data promptly after the match process is complete. Facebook will maintain the confidentiality and security of the Hashed Data and the collection of Facebook User IDs that comprise the custom audience(s) created from your Hashed Data (“your custom audience(s)”), including by maintaining technical and physical safeguards that are designed to (a) protect the security and integrity of data while it is within Facebook’s systems and (b) guard against the accidental or unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure of data within Facebook’s systems.
* Facebook will not give access to or information about the custom audience(s) to third parties or other advertisers, use your custom audience(s) to append to the information we have about our users or build interest-based profiles, or use your custom audience(s) except to provide services to you, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
* Facebook may modify, suspend or terminate access to, or discontinue the availability of, the custom audiences feature at any time. You may discontinue your use of the custom audiences feature at any time. You may delete your custom audience(s) from the Facebook system at any time through your account tools.
* You may not sell or transfer custom audiences, or authorise any third party to sell or transfer custom audiences
* These Custom Audiences Terms and, to the extent applicable, the Data Processing Terms, govern the provision by you of Hashed Data to us and your use of the custom audiences feature, and your use of custom audiences for advertising. They do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from Facebook (including but not limited to the Facebook Advertising Guidelines athttps://www.facebook.com/ad_guidelines.php), and such terms will continue to apply to your ad campaigns targeted to your custom audience. The custom audiences feature is part of “Facebook” under Facebook’s Terms of Service (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms, the “Terms”), and your use of the custom audiences feature (including your use of data) is deemed part of your use of, and actions on, “Facebook.” In the event of any express conflict between these Custom Audiences Terms and the Terms, these Custom Audiences Terms will govern solely with respect to your use of the custom audiences feature and solely to the extent of the conflict. Facebook reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these terms and to update these terms from time to time.